Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I can't stand the dark at all, I hate it.  I have to have a light on at all times.  I really hate when I'm sitting in a room and it all of a sudden turns into a room or place where my abuse took place.  A couple hours ago I was sitting here and had a horrible flashback.  The living room turned into the room where the meat saw was when I was a little girl.  The piano suddenly became the deep freeze and I could see myself as a little girl sitting on top of the deep freeze.  ED sitting beside it at the cash register taking money from her father-n-law, Darrel, and Steve.  Letting all three of them do whatever they wanted and never said a word.  No matter how many times I closed my eyes, when I opened them it was still there, when I closed my eyes it was still there.  No matter what I did it would not go away, I was stuck in this moment, this flashback and there was no escape.  All I could do was cry.  I just wish this would all end and go away.

RESCRIPT

I walked into a building as a customer to buy some sausage and as I walked in I noticed a little blonde girl sitting on top of a deep freeze crying, I knew it was the owners grandaughter I had seen her before.  Her mother who nobody liked was sitting in a chair beside her laughing with an old skanky looking man.  They were whispering, but I heard a little of what they were saying, and realized that they both had just somehow abused this little girl and there was an exchange of money.  I am an undercover FBI agent and had my gun on my side, so I pulled it out and slammed the old man up against the freezer and put my gun to his head.  I procceded to kick him repeatedly in his man parts and slammed him back and forth against the walls of the room until he was nothing but a bloody old man.  I put him in handcuffs and then put the girls mother in handcuffs and hauled them both off to jail, they were both sentenced to life in prison without a chance for parole.  The little girl hugged me and I found her a new, safe home.

No comments:

Post a Comment