I went to the Nurse Practioner here in Brownsville Friday, she done a CBC blood test and my White blood count was elevated really high. She went back into the computer and looked at my file from when I had worked there and she noticed that my white blood count was always elevated. She asked alot of questions and proceeded to tell me that she thought it could be a rare blood disorder called Thaalasemia or possibly cancer. My heart literally stopped beating, and my anxiety shot out the roof. One of the most difficult things I have heard in my life. They made me an appointment to go see a Hematologist on the 25th. I am so scared.
Saturday I went to Quik Care in Bowling Green because I was hurting all over and was still running a fever. Found out I had the flu and a uti and came home with Theraflu and an antibiotic. Still feeling pretty rough today but did do a little dusting. Can't get my mind off of having to go to the hematologist and been fighting with Rollin, I hate that!!
No comments:
Post a Comment